Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Google Adds Pay Per Call

So Seth Grodin noticed it first - at least of the publications I try and read every day - Google is beta testing Pay Per Call.

And as has been noted it is not working.... though I am sure they will be counting the number of telephone numbers each ad and position generated for the days it is down.

Just another optimization process that will now be needed. What type of keywords work best - action words, branded terms, etc... is position a factor as well as the actual copy... I needed another project to add to my schedule...

Interesting that when FindWhat added this it was not a major factor... also Sensis in Australia has it...

I blogged about a discussion I had with one of the tech companies in this space - Estara - not long ago. The technology is really going to change local search I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment