Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sometimes You Have To Love The Spam

I received this spam email today and had a good chuckle.

I am trying to contact Forex Trading.

Anyway I specialize in converting traffic into sales
and getting traffic to your site. Since you already
do some type of advertising in Google,
I know I can help you out. I was wondering
if you could get back with me as soon as possible.
I look forward to working with http://gocurrency.com/

In today's Internet Economy everything is about
performance. I know I can help drive traffic to
http://gocurrency.com and lots of it.

After the first month, it is only .25 a click
with a $300 min. That's all there is to it.
I hope that sounds good to you.
I look forward to hearing some kind of response.

(I deleted the link here cattledrive.org)
1-800-408-3413

Please get back with me at your earliest convience -
or you can email me here (I deleted the link here - not an email address but cattledrive.org)
Thanks,

Jeff Brown
(c) 1-800-408-3413

(If we emailed you by mistake and you would like to be taken off please go to the url.)


2805 E. Oakland Park Blvd #278
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306




Okay I know email spammers look at us as cattle so I had to laugh at that name cattledrive.org a classic. Add on to that the script underneath that they used to record everything it was an education on how advanced some spam is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment