Thursday, August 17, 2006

Google Recommends Others Over Own Product

I have been trying to help someone with domain parking. He has a great list and needs to monetize it in a serious way. I remember a few weeks ago I was told about Google's AdSense for Domain Parking.

So I get in touch with people I know there and they reach out to others and what happens??? I get this reply back:

our technicians provided this website for me to pass on to you:

http://www.domainsponsor.com/

I am not sure if this is what you were looking for but it seems that their knowledge and info on this topic is slim.


You have to love that they are willing to give this away to an affiliate. But it questions if the company is getting so big that people do not even know their own products any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment